We want to upgrade our large customers from DF19.1 to 2024 ASAP to get the power of 64-bit clients under our resource intensive BPs. We’d rather not do an earlier (than 2024) DF rev if 2024 is imminent. We would appreciate a non-binding we-won’t-hold-you-to-it guess as to when DF2024 might be released. We can make our decision from there and roll with reality thereafter. Thanks for your best shot….