DF-19.1 Having gotten the XML web service I was working on last week working I'm now on to a RestFul service. I've been reading all of the docs I can find on it including Mike's but seem to be missing something. The service I'm trying to connect to is TireHub, a tire distributor. They require oAuth2 authentication and I do have 2 URLs from them, one for the token, the other for the data. And I'm registered with the vendor.

My perhaps simplistic understanding of the whole process is:
1. Using an ID & Password or Secret, one connects to a specific URL to obtain a token.
2. The token is then used to connect to a different URL to obtain the desired data.

In reading Mike's "Using the DataFlex OAuth 2.0 Web Component" doc I see the part about a "redirect URL" which is the part that I don't understand. I've tried reading about that on line and it still doesn't make any sense to me.

Maybe one reason it doesn't is that I need to do this from a Windows console application, not a Web browser which everyone seems to use for this. Can that be done? And if so, how would I integrate the Javascript component that's a part of this.

I looked at Mike's cHttpTransferREST.pkg and that seems to assume that the token has already been gotten. So the main question here is how do I get the token?