Thread: Need unique dropdown items for rows in a grid column for cWebColumnCombo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need unique dropdown items for rows in a grid column for cWebColumnCombo

I'm trying to save column width in a grid by defining one column as a cWebColumnCombo labeled "Full name" and having its OnFill load additional contact values. It sort of works, but it keeps cloning the values for the first row in all subsequent rows. Each row is a customer with name(s), address, phone(s), email(s). Loading of each row's combo list happens in OnManualLoadData with a separate "Send Refill". Next, as a user pulls down the combo list for a given row, the listed values should be for that row only. But that's not what they see - again, it's just the info for the first record - repeated.

I could work it a different way because the customer number is one of the grid's other columns. If I could figure out what event fires when one invokes the dropdown list, I could have it grab the customer number and lookup their record - then build the AddComboItem list - but by then maybe it's too late.

~Nick
    Last edited by Nicholas Herlick; 25-Sep-2022 at 01:44 PM.