Hi Samuel

The Studio Install file and the Server Install file are both clearly marked as version 20.0.7.159

A few weeks ago, I installed the Studio on my 2 Dev computers and everything worked perfect

This morning I installed the Server Install on my Production Server and nothing worked. The odd thing was the error message in the WebApp Log file which indicates a mismatch between the "Client" and the "Server". First of all, that was odd because the Client gets installed with the Server plus I had totally uninstalled and rebooted the server before running the Server 20.0.7.159 install. But furthermore, the error message mentions versions 20.0.3.152 and 20.0.3.159 (notice "20.0.3") Previously I had Server 20.0.7.152 installed.

I ended up having to delete all Dataflex 20 registries and folders after yet another uninstall, and then re-installed Server 20.0.7.152 (ie the original version) to get the site to run again. Not sure what is causing the issue, but I don't want to try it again until more is known about why the Server 20.0.7.159 did not install properly