Thread: login issue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default login issue

Hi Legends ,

I hope everyone is working fine . I need your suggestions . I am migrating my web portal 19.0 to 20.0 .
    Facing a problem related to login .
    When I login using simple user my application code is working fine but when i try to login using administrator account it gives an error along with this showing default page which come before login .
    I am adding my function which is used in the login

Code:
        Procedure DoLogin        String sLoginName sPassword sStateHash        Boolean bResult        Handle hoDefaultView                WebGet psValue of oLoginName to sLoginName        WebGet psValue of oPassword to sPassword                Integer iStart iEnd        Move (GetTickCount()) to iStart

//****************Refreshing Grid*****************    
                                   If (sLoginName contains "@" or sLoginName contains "admin") Begin             Get UserLogin of ghoWebSessionManager sLoginName sPassword to bResult                    End         Else  Get UserLogins of ghoWebSessionManager sLoginName sPassword to bResult                                                          If (bResult) Begin                                        Send Hide of oLoginDialog            Send ShowHeader of ghoWebApp             WebSet psCSSClass of ghoWebApp to ""            String sUserType             Get psUserType of ghoWebSessionManager to sUserType            String sssss            Get psLoginName of  ghoWebSessionManager to sssss // bhanu 
                If (CP_User.userRole eq 0) Begin                 Set phoDefaultView to oZoomAdminUserInterface                            End            Else Set phoDefaultView to oHomepage                                        Get GetDefaultView to hoDefaultView            If (hoDefaultView > 0) Begin                Send Show of hoDefaultView            End                           // clear the login values. we don't want to return the login id & password as synchronized properties....            WebSet psValue of oLoginName to ""            WebSet psValue of oPassword  to ""            WebSet pbVisible of oWarning to False            WebSet psCaption of oWarning to (psMsgReturn(ghoWebSessionManager))        End        Else Begin            WebSet psCaption of oWarning to (psMsgReturn(ghoWebSessionManager))            WebSet pbVisible of oWarning to True        End    End_Procedure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	14413  
    Last edited by Stephen W. Meeley; 22-Mar-2021 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Put in code tags to increase readability - didn't work.