Thread: Invalid TLV Record

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Invalid TLV Record

I have a client that uses TSPlus to use the system allocated on a server with Windows Server 2019, the system runs on DataFlex 19.0 using Crystal Reports XI, and for some users the error "Invalid TLV Record" occurs. The error correction is only applied by closing the connection with the server and reopening the system.

What catches my attention is that all users are using the system in the same environment, with the same applications and the error happens randomly, at different times and for different users (only one or two users have a problem and they are not always the same).

When this error occurs, Crystal is unable to open the report (and warns that the .rpt file was not found). The system is used by thirty simultaneous users. Does anyone know what I can do or why the error occurs?

Edit: Reports use connection via .ttx files. I have already had this same problem on another client, on a single station (they also use Windows Server 2019 and TSPlus for connection), but there are only seven users and the problem is solved by just closing the connection with the server and reopening it, the other users do not present any failure (all in the same environment, with the same applications). Crystal Reports is not installed on the workstations (the application does not run on the local computer), only on the server.

Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_2020_11_18T11_42_37_563Z.png 
Views:	180 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	14108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_2020_11_18T11_43_37_563Z.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	14109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_2020_11_18T11_44_37_563Z.png 
Views:	182 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	14110  
    Last edited by Eduardo Schuvartz; 18-Nov-2020 at 07:35 AM.