Boris,

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I already installed and played with the SyncFusion library. It's going to be really valuable with lists, but AFAIK this is not a replacement for cWebGrid's.. yet?
The SyncFusion grid control itself natively supports editing, but adding editing support (in other words create a csfWebGrid control) is another level of difficulty.
Yes I would like to add that, but I don't know when that would be.
Without sponsoring I will probably look at bringing in another control into the library first. Companies can sponsor a feature such as "editing support" to have it built with priority and get it added in a short time frame. As might be clear from the current releases, it is my intention to share any of that kind of work with the community as that would be the best way for all of us to get a better library.

At least with this last update to the csfWebList, the datadictionary buffers are now synchronized with end user navigation, that was an important requirement for being able to add the kind of editing support that we are used to see in a DataFlex grid control.
With that we are certainly getting closer to a state where it starts to make sense to look into having a csfWebGrid control, but having that work well is more than just a few hours of work.

--
Wil