I have been using ChilKat for a while. My client produce a statement at the end of a period and send them off to their clients. This seemed to be working fine until I set up a "Bulk" send process where they could send them all at once. Some of my clients send 200 to 300 emails and not all of them seem to reach their destination. I was poking around and found that the issue maybe because I am using the ComSendEmail for each email and it is opening and closing the connection. This may trigger some server to think you are spamming or at least slow the process down. It appears the the solution is to use the OpenSmtpConnection and CloseSmtpConnection because ComSendEmail will use the connection that is already open.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and if this is the solution. If you did have a similar issue and this resolved it how did you test it? I can't ask my clients to send 30 or 100 emails to their clients to see if it works.

Also does anyone use a third part software where they maybe build a file and it imports it then sends or something hokey like that?