Hi DAW

I have found an odd CSS colour bug with the accordion cards. I am using DF19.1, with the material theme.

On a mobile device (worked on a desktop browser, even in emulation mode), I have an accordion with the 3 cards.

- Forward navigate to the view and the first card is displayed correctly with a white background
- I expand the second card (first one collapses) and the second card is displayed correctly with a white background
- Now if I expand the first card again, the first card has a grey background??
- And if I expand the second card again it has a grey background??

So basically each card will be displayed correctly the first time with a white background when expanded, but grey on subsequent times.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accord2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	13914 -> Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accord1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	13913

Now I did start to have a play with the CSS in the theme.css. The first thing I did was disable the transitions in the following..

.WebAccordion.Web_Enabled.WebAc_Rendered .WebAcCard {

.WebAccordion .WebTab_Btn.Web_Enabled.WebTab_Current {

.WebAccordion .WebAcCard.WebAcCard_Visible .WebContainer {

.WebAccordion .WebAcCard .WebContainer {

I wanted to see if disabling the transition effects had any impact.. well it did but not the way I expected lol

The result was, the cards still had the transition effects, however the colour was now correct on subsequent card expands.. so over to you let me know if you want more details and have questions.

Note: we don't make changes to the theme.css as a rule, this was just for testing purposes.