A couple things, the entire company is on VPNs now and working from home except for a few that don't have internet service (really) I work mostly for a large collection agency and more specifically I write the sales management end and have it integrated with their collection software. What's changed because of CoVid19 is that some folks were furloughed. Nobody from the sales department though....yet. I was asked to write several new renditions of automated reports that count up activities done by the sales reps and others during the day so that management can make decisions about who to keep and who to let go. Other than that, it's nice being the one guy that keeps the sales force working and running smoothly. I am really a full time employee with this company but in the past, when a company was having financial difficulties, it was the tech support contract for the software that was cut off first. With desktop software, hardly nothing went wrong. With the web, well, it's the web. There's a lot more that can go wrong. They need people like us.