Is it possible to use an ActiveX/COM object as a container? I'd like to add a container object to some views in our system that can be collapsed. Primarily I want to put selection criteria in it, and let the user hide it when they don't need to be looking at it.

(So, basically, a Windows version of the Web Accordion control...)

I found a .Net collapsible container that I thought looked promising. I wrapped it for ActiveX/COM, imported it into DF, and then proceeded to bash my head against it for a couple days trying to get it to work like a CONTAINER instead of a CONTROL. I still haven't gotten it working right, so before I waste more time, I thought I'd see if anyone can point me in the right direction...

I tried to import the same mixins that are on the Container3D, but when I add my new object to the view with some buttons in it and open the designer, I get errors in the Output window like follows:

"Designer Object Error: Designer cannot model Error: Object based on cWSButton cannot be added as child of a object based on cWSCollapsibleContainer"

Am I missing something obvious to get it to work? Are there any examples of where people have done this that I could check out?