Hi Friends

This time I want to ask about some new cases that I experienced in my web application

Issue 1:
It happened on March 26 at around 4 pm, suddenly the user experienced an application program slowing down, if it was clicked for a long time to load
(this has often been asked by my customer)
At 7:40 p.m., I always backup the database from the customer's server
(Please note, I have reloaded the database settings every 7.20 hours via Web Application properties)
The next day, my customer complained that the data input from 4 pm to 5 pm was lost
I also checked the results of my backup which was at 7:40 that night and in fact there was no data by my customer said it's already filled.
So in this case I want to ask, do you think there are mistakes?
Is it caused by the database commit commit not working from 4 o'clock to 7 o'clock at night? and why?
My conclusion is setting web application properties (automatically reload every: ... hour) is not related to the conditions above, is it true?

Issue 2:
I also want to ask if an error occurs when I want to backup.
When copying files, an error occurs that says "the process can not access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file"
Even though all programs have been closed.
In Windows, I have experienced this, but only certain files cannot copy, and that is because there is still a program that has not been closed.

Thank you for the help

Best regards
Yasa