Hi,

It's great that we now can compile to both 64 bit as well as 32 bit and I'm currently migrating a project to compile to both 32 bit as well as 64 bit.

As that means I now have a Programs folder with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit versions of the same components things are starting to get ... well.. messy.

So for the moment my solution is to suffix every binary with either "32" or "64" in order to not end up getting confused, but as I start renaming more files it also starts to highlight that this is not exactly ideal.
Especially not if you have a binary that already has a numbering scheme in its name (case in point Hammer4.exe or Hammer464.exe...)

Other development tools tend to have a deploy folder that has the bitness in it.
Eg. deploy to "Win32" and "Win64"
With having different folders you don't end up with binaries that have a different bitness in the same folder.
Especially as 32 bit binaries don't work with 64 bit ones.. IMO they should not be together.
Just like the Studio and other development tools are also in a "Bin64" folder whereas the 32 bit components are in the "Bin" folder.

Thanks
--
Wil