OK, I’ll fess up as well – DD also kill me most days and if I add DDOs to a view via the DDO Explorer I do not get the Constrain_File statements. I have just checked the hard relationship and they are all there. As are all the Add_Server_File and Add_Client_File statements

Site_Tel and and Occupier are siblings

Code:
    Object oLT_Client_DD is a LT_Client_DataDictionary.
    End_Object
 
    Object oLT_Group_DD is a LT_Group_DataDictionary
        Set DDO_Server to oLT_Client_DD
    End_Object
 
    Object oLT_Site_DD is a LT_Site_DataDictionary
        Set DDO_Server to oLT_Group_DD
    End_Object
 
    Object oLT_Site_Tel_DD is a LT_Site_Tel_DataDictionary
        Set DDO_Server to oLT_Site_DD
    End_Object
 
    Object oLT_Occupier_DD is a LT_Occupier_DataDictionary
        Set DDO_Server to oLT_Site_DD
    End_Object
 
    Set Main_DD to oLT_Occupier_DD
    Set Server to oLT_Occupier_DD