Hello,
I have a cWebView and a cWebModalDialog containing a PrompList. My idea is to keep the constrains of the invoking view DD plus a couple more filters defined on the PrompList view in order to let the user filter data on that PrompList.
The problem is the following:
When I set the pbAutoServer property to True on the PrompList (It uses the DataDictionary of the invoking view) I can't apply the additional filters defined on the PrompList view.
When I work with a local DataDictionary that PrompList view everything works as expected. With pbAutoServer to True, the constrains are not applied and just the invoking view constrains are used. I have the constrains defined inside the OnConstrain procedure in the PrompList view DataDictionary and the debugger shows how that piece of code is executed, but it isn't reflected on the user interface.
In the documentation it is said that "When used this way (Setting pbAutoServer to true), the prompt list uses the invoking DD in a read-mode.", so I guess the problem relies here but I haven't found a proper solution.

Can somebody help me?