Hi Everyone,

I have recently upgraded to DF19.1 and DR7.0

Prior to this I did my developing with DF18.2 exclusively, although I did have DR6.0, but never had much of a chance to use it.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions which someone might be able to answer, or give their opinion.

First, as I'm now beginning to develop DF Webapps, I've decided I'll use DR7.0 for reports. Is it best to simply go into DR and design a "native" report, or is it better to design reports using RDS?

I've done a couple of sample reports and even though DR is a bit daunting to begin with, I was able to design a fairly swish looking report. It was a single file report, but hey, I've got to start somewhere, lol.

One thing I did try to do and couldn't find how to do it, was to print the criteria of the report on the actual report, i.e., choosing clients who have purchased something during July 2019, I would want something like: "Criteria: 01/07/2019 to 31/07/2019" printed at the bottom of each page of the report.

Could someone kindly explain how to accomplish this. In simple terms please, as I'm still on my "P" plates, lol.