Hi All

I have that classic case of something that used to work now does not on code that hasn't changed

I've tried ruling out many external factors with great success .... without finding the cause !

I am now at the stage of having ruled out the possible .....

I was just wondering in the back of my mind if there could have been any changes to the Panel class or it's superclasses around 18.1/18.2 and beyond I do remember some hotfixes around that time but I think these were for completely different issues

This jist of my problem is the solution I came up with in this thread (not quite complete) that obviously used to work now does not
https://support.dataaccess.com/Forum...710#post307710

The specific issue is that the ComExport command shown now does not return any data (which it used to) even though I know the COM control has data

The ComExport works fine if the control is visible on screen but all of a sudden it does not work when trying to use it with no user interface .... but it used to

Do DAW's source control change logs show anything that might affect how a non visible COM component (that would normally be visible) interacts with it's container ?

I could do with solving this fairly swiftly

Thanks in advance