Thread: cProcessStatusPanel / Check_StatusPanel (consumes a lot of time) PumpMsgQueue?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: cProcessStatusPanel / Check_StatusPanel (consumes a lot of time) PumpMsgQueue?

Based on the reaction of Michael I tested the application without skin on 3480x2160 and an other skin. Of course the appearance of the progressbar then changes again.

I know now that this "delay" behavior only occurs with the "Office2010.cjstyles" skin on 3480x2160. There is no delay when using the "Office2007.cjstyles" skin or no skin at all. Of course I tested with the skin files, that came with codejock 18.3.

Most of our users have the Office2007.cjstyles skin applied, because that is the default. Skinning is something our application supports since it was possible. The default is Office2007 blue.

Sadly office2010 blue is my default for the past 5 years and this this resolution is my default for the past 6 month's. And now we know that only this combination gives the delay effects.

Kind regards and thanks for helping,
    IJmert van Gorsel.
    Last edited by IJmert; 7-Mar-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    I you create laws that are only interpretable by computers you get ruled by a computer...!