Thread: DataFlex 19.1 Update

Default DataFlex 19.1 Update

Hi All,

I write this message in response to many e-mails we received about a DataFlex 19.1 compatible version of the DataFlex Graphics Library.

We are almost ready for getting the 3.0 version (compatible with DataFlex 19.1) out of the door. Open issues are; finishing docs and installer.

It took so long as we reconstructed the library over the past years in order to make it working in a web environment (especially image operations such as resize and convert) and with that the docs became highly incorrect, incomplete. Writing docs is time consuming so that delayed the project too.

I expect the installer will be ready before Synergy (start in about 2 weeks from now) so hold on for a short amount of time.
    Regards,
    Data Access Worldwide
    Vincent Oorsprong

Default Re: DataFlex 19.1 Update

Hi Vincent,

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oorsprong View Post
    I write this message in response to many e-mails we received about a DataFlex 19.1 compatible version of the DataFlex Graphics Library.

We are almost ready for getting the 3.0 version (compatible with DataFlex 19.1) out of the door. Open issues are; finishing docs and installer.
    Glad to hear this news. I assume the docs will be online? If so, perhaps a good starting point would be to publish its URL. This should allow us developers time to get up to speed with the new changes etc and help us plan what source code changes we may need to make etc.
    Kind regards,

Clive Richmond
    Triumph Business Systems Pty Ltd
    www.triumph.com.au