Thread: send response to one callback receveid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default send response to one callback receveid

Hi
    I should need to send a response to a callback received by a previous http post, but I do not know is possible and how to
    I send a
    Code:
    Get HttpVerbAddrRequest  of hoHttp  spath (AddressOf(sBody))  (Length(sBody))  False "POST" to bok
    see whole function below
    Code:
      Function paymentOrder UChar[]   usAuthtoken  Number namount   String sCoinwalletid ;
                              String  stracking_id String slifetime Integer ipow Returns DinastyPayOrder  

String spath sBody sjsonresponse  sAuthtoken
            Handle hoJsonObj hoHttp
            Integer iok
            Boolean bok bsuccess
             Get Create (RefClass(cCEHttpTransfer)) to hoHttp

Move "/api/v1/pay/bills" to spath
             Move (UCharArrayToString(usAuthtoken)) to sAuthtoken

Send Reset  of hoHttp       
                Set psRemoteHost   of hoHttp     to C_DINASTYPAYSANDBOXLINK

Set piRemotePort  of hoHttp     to rpHttpSSL         
                Set peTransferFlags  of hoHttp   to ifSecure             

Get AddHeader    of hoHttp    "Authorization" ( "Bearer" *  (trim(String(sAuthtoken)) ))  to iOK

Get AddHeader of hoHttp  "Content-Type"   "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"  to iok
                 Get AddHeader  of hoHttp   "Cache-control" "no-cache" to iok

Move "wallet=%WALLET%&amount=%AMOUNT%&lifetime=%LIFETIME%&pow=%POW%&tracking_id=%TRACK%" to sbody
                 Move (Replace("%WALLET%",sbody,(String(sCoinwalletid)))) to sBody
                Move (Replace("%AMOUNT%",sbody,(String(namount)))) to sBody
                Move (Replace("%LIFETIME%",sbody,slifetime)) to sbody
                Move (Replace("%POW%",sbody,(String(ipow)))) to sbody
                Move (Replace("%TRACK%",sbody,(String(stracking_id)))) to sbody

Get Create (RefClass(cJsonObject)) to hoJsonObj
                Send InitializeJsonType of hoJsonObj jsonTypeObject   
                Integer icount i icount2 i2 i3 
                Handle hodata hofrom hoto horate hrow hotransactions hocurrency
                String sval
                DinastyPayOrder stDinastyPayOrder
                  Get HttpVerbAddrRequest  of hoHttp  spath (AddressOf(sBody))  (Length(sBody))  False "POST" to bok
                 If (bOk)  Begin
                     Get psdata of hoHttp to sjsonresponse

Get ParseString of hoJsonObj sjsonresponse to bsuccess 
                     If (Pos("error",sjsonresponse)) Begin 
                        Move sjsonresponse to stDinastyPayOrder.sMessage
                     End
                      Else If bsuccess Begin
                          Get Member  of hoJsonObj "data"  to hodata
                          Get membercount of hodata to icount
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "id" to stDinastyPayOrder.sid
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "url" to stDinastyPayOrder.surl
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "address" to stDinastyPayOrder.saddressRicevente
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "created" to stDinastyPayOrder.sdatetimeCreate
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "expired" to stDinastyPayOrder.sexpired
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "status" to stDinastyPayOrder.sstatus
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "tracking_id" to stDinastyPayOrder.sTrackingId
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "callback_url" to stDinastyPayOrder.sCallbackUrl
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "amount" to stDinastyPayOrder.samount
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "actual_amount" to stDinastyPayOrder.sActualAmount
                          Get MemberValue of hodata "pow" to stDinastyPayOrder.ipow
                          Get Member  of hodata "transactions" to hotransactions

Get Member of hodata "currency" to hocurrency //stDinastyPayOrder.scurrency
                             Get MemberValue of hocurrency "alpha"  to stDinastyPayOrder.scurrency

Send destroy of hodata 
                          Send destroy of hocurrency 
                      End
               End
                Send Destroy of hoJsonObj
                Send destroy of hoHttp 
                Function_Return stDinastyPayOrder
        End_Function
    It is ok I receive response and fill my structure
    but the api want a response to the callback from me to know that I received with success the informations

in jquery the function that also send the correct response to callback is:

Code:
     var settings = {  "async": true,  "crossDomain": true,  "url": "https://paysystemtest.b2broker.info/api/v1/pay/bills",  "method": "POST",  "headers": 
       {    "authorization": "Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9I6MTUyMDU0NjcyMn0.-AaTOAnhne-u8ioWMJrTozph _25mQhSTQGS2cx3tx6w",   
         "content-type": "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"  },
          "data": {    "wallet": "2",    "amount": "100000",    "lifetime": "0",    "pow": "8"  } }

$.ajax(settings).done(function (response) {  console.log(response); });    <<< the jquery send a response done  like ti send this back to callback   Status: 200  Body : OK
    so question is how I can send a response to a callback function using dataflex http transfer protocol?

regards
    Franco

Default Re: send response to one callback receveid

i think you are misreading

in the jquery code the 'done' function is called when the async call finishes without errors. you then put your code to process the response there

DF not being async you can simply code the finishing code after the HTTP post finishes. you will need to check to make sure the call was successful
    Michael Salzlechner
    StarZen Technologies, Inc
    http.://www.starzen.com

Development Blog
    http://www.salzlechner.com/dev

DataFlex Package Manager (aka Nuget for DataFlex)
    http://windowsdeveloper.com/dfPackage

Default Re: send response to one callback receveid

Quote Originally Posted by starzen View Post
    i think you are misreading

in the jquery code the 'done' function is called when the async call finishes without errors. you then put your code to process the response there

DF not being async you can simply code the finishing code after the HTTP post finishes. you will need to check to make sure the call was successful
    Yes I know but just asking maybe there was a trick.... This call require to receive back the response "OK" in the body. It Is first time that I found this. I did hundreds api interfces call with DF this was first time I found similar requirement.
    I will see how I can do it
    thanks