Thread: Discord Server.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Discord Server.

I know we have a multitude of ways of communicating with each other, but we don't have a dataflex users chat channel. If you want one, I've set one up. I suppose it's good for those quick questions that don't need a forum post, or just as a way of keeping the community talking to each other.

I created a discord channel. Please join. Please tell every dataflex developer you know to join.

https://discord.gg/abyersd

Why Discord?

I chose discord because it's free (unlike Slack), and I wanted to keep it separate from my main work chat channel (which is SKype.) It's also possible to set up multiple rooms (e.g. for Portugese speakers) If someone wants to set the same up on Skype or slack,then we can see which one gets the most traction. As long as we can get users, it doesn't matter what is used.
    Last edited by seanyboy; 11-Nov-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    Sean Bamforth. - D̤͍͍̭̱̄ͦ̆̏̇ͯ͑̄å̩̻͈͒͌t͇̻͙̞̤̱̏̎̐a͈͎͈ͬ̓̽ͮ̓̔̎ͅf̙͓̃̆̈́̔ ̳̣̝͔̲ḷ̩̺̗͎ͤ͂̇̚e̻̙̼̞̥͖̬̹ͮ͌ͫ̆ͬͅx͉̖̣̩̮̖̎͌ ͍̃̃̉̆̋̋ͥP̠̝̱̿͛ͬͩ̍̅̔ͣr̻̪̤͚̘̰̤͑̿̈̄̍ͯo̫͈̪̭̥͙͛̃̔̀g̔͗ͦ̅ ̝̯̘̣̘͗͆̄̋r̲͓̭͓̪̋ͩͤ͛̑́̎͋a͇̰̼͚̜̅́͌͗̆̅̏ͪͦm̯̤̱̥͇͋͒̈̅̓ͮ ̱̣̞m̖̼̰̟̗̮̬͓͗͋̏̓ͫ̑ͪͅḙ̄ͯͧ̋̋̑̊͗ͅr͕͇ͪ͒̆͗͆̓̀