Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cergol View Post
Albin,

Are you saying the very same data gave you a different result before you switched from date-time to date type, than you are getting after you switched back from date to date-time type?

See what you get if you remove the 'order by date' from your view, and made your date column a row grouper.

Also, I wonder, depending on the sequence of events with this report's design editing, relative to your changing data type on the backend, if in the metadata for the report it thinks the type is text for the date column versus date-time. Try removing the column from the report, saving it, then adding the column back.

Bob
Hi Bob.

Sorry for my late response.
Yes, the very same data gave me a different result before I switched from date-time to date type, than I was getting after I switched back from date to date-time type
But I tried your example and put the date column as a row grouper, removed the order by date. This gave me the same result. So I also Removed the columns from my report, saved it. Put the columns back in my report and saved again.
NOW IT´S WORKING! Thanks Bob!