I had a similar messaged reported in my Windows Event Viewer today.

Code:
Log Name:      Application
Source:        DataFlex 19.0 Web Application Server
Date:          26/03/2019 6:38:39 PM
Event ID:      312
Task Category: None
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      madmax
Description:
Application: furyroad
Session: N/A
From: N/A
Session failed to initialize: Fatal error occurred during child process initialization: Can't open table Table not in connection.  Table = webappserverprops (265), Source = MSSQLDRV.Open
DataFlex Error#: 75 in line: 24273.

MSG_MAINERRORREPORT (5297) - oErrorHandler (6) - at address 13826
MSG_ERROR_REPORT (433) - oErrorHandler (6) - at address 13889
MSG_CONSTRUCT_OBJECT (156) - oObject (50) - at address 24273
GET_CREATE (4179) - oWebApp (24) - at address 228
MSG_INITPROPSTORES (6306) - oWebPropsHandler (26) - at address 24939
MSG_END_CONSTRUCT_OBJECT (459) - oWebApp (24) - at address 30202
MSG_END_CONSTRUCT_OBJECT (459) - oWebApp (24) - at address 30364
[start] - at address 42896
It took a while to figure out what was going on. The confusing bit was debugging the WebApp in the Studio worked fine, as did accessing the tables via the Windows application or using DbExplorer but not when the WebApp was run standalone. In the end the answer was simple – permissions!

I made the following changes using the SSMS.

  • Under Security --> Logins located the account NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM and then right-click selecting properties,
  • Under User Mapping located my webapp's database and checked the map column, and then
  • For the database role membership I checked db_datareader and db_datawriter.

After these changes the WebApp worked standalone.