Thread: UK DataFlex Meetup - October 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default UK DataFlex Meetup - October 2018

Join us at the UK DataFlex Meetup on the 30th October 2018 at the Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa in Birmingham. You can find more details and an initial agenda UK DataFlex Meetup October 30th 2018

See you there!

Default Re: UK DataFlex Meetup - October 2018

I'll be there.
    Have booked a room for the night before, so if you're in the same situation, and fancy a quick couple of pints, let me know.
    Sean Bamforth. - D̤͍͍̭̱̄ͦ̆̏̇ͯ͑̄å̩̻͈͒͌t͇̻͙̞̤̱̏̎̐a͈͎͈ͬ̓̽ͮ̓̔̎ͅf̙͓̃̆̈́̔ ̳̣̝͔̲ḷ̩̺̗͎ͤ͂̇̚e̻̙̼̞̥͖̬̹ͮ͌ͫ̆ͬͅx͉̖̣̩̮̖̎͌ ͍̃̃̉̆̋̋ͥP̠̝̱̿͛ͬͩ̍̅̔ͣr̻̪̤͚̘̰̤͑̿̈̄̍ͯo̫͈̪̭̥͙͛̃̔̀g̔͗ͦ̅ ̝̯̘̣̘͗͆̄̋r̲͓̭͓̪̋ͩͤ͛̑́̎͋a͇̰̼͚̜̅́͌͗̆̅̏ͪͦm̯̤̱̥͇͋͒̈̅̓ͮ ̱̣̞m̖̼̰̟̗̮̬͓͗͋̏̓ͫ̑ͪͅḙ̄ͯͧ̋̋̑̊͗ͅr͕͇ͪ͒̆͗͆̓̀

Bump - I'll be getting to the hotel at about 8:00pm UK time.
    Sean Bamforth. - D̤͍͍̭̱̄ͦ̆̏̇ͯ͑̄å̩̻͈͒͌t͇̻͙̞̤̱̏̎̐a͈͎͈ͬ̓̽ͮ̓̔̎ͅf̙͓̃̆̈́̔ ̳̣̝͔̲ḷ̩̺̗͎ͤ͂̇̚e̻̙̼̞̥͖̬̹ͮ͌ͫ̆ͬͅx͉̖̣̩̮̖̎͌ ͍̃̃̉̆̋̋ͥP̠̝̱̿͛ͬͩ̍̅̔ͣr̻̪̤͚̘̰̤͑̿̈̄̍ͯo̫͈̪̭̥͙͛̃̔̀g̔͗ͦ̅ ̝̯̘̣̘͗͆̄̋r̲͓̭͓̪̋ͩͤ͛̑́̎͋a͇̰̼͚̜̅́͌͗̆̅̏ͪͦm̯̤̱̥͇͋͒̈̅̓ͮ ̱̣̞m̖̼̰̟̗̮̬͓͗͋̏̓ͫ̑ͪͅḙ̄ͯͧ̋̋̑̊͗ͅr͕͇ͪ͒̆͗͆̓̀

A great day at the UK DataFlex Meetup (aka Mike's Jamboree). For now, we've decided to keep a short summary of these events on the dataflex.wiki page. A link to Mike's latest RESTful JSON presentation (updated for DF 19.1 Alpha 5) is on there.

Yes, a great day indeed. Always good to catch up with people.
    "My wife thinks I over-analyse our marriage, which, to be frank completely contradicts the findings of my report." - @MooseAllain