Michael,

The server installation doesn't support the "network accessible" style but you can get there like so...

1. Install the server, but not into program files. Use a location that will end up being shared with the workstations - I'll use C:\Michael as my example.

2. Make sure it's all working before we start messing with the client licenses. At this point, the main folder is in the right place, but the license files are not where you want them to be (in Bin).

2. Stop the service and make sure you are not running anything.

3. Copy the license files (termlist and .dfr) from the License Files location (under ProgramData) to the C:\Michael\Bin folder and get rid of the License Files folder (so it doesn't magically resurrect itself later).

4. In Bin, find register.cfg and it edit the LicenseDir location to be the Bin folder instead of the old License Files location, like so...
Code:
Old:
LicenseDir=C:\ProgramData\Data Access Worldwide\DataFlex\19.1\License Files

New: 
LicenseDir=C:\Michael\Bin
5. In the HKLM registry, find the DFPath and edit it to remove the License Files location (currently in the second position) so that Bin will be in the second position. Like so...
Code:
Old:
.;C:\ProgramData\Data Access Worldwide\DataFlex\19.1\License Files;C:\Michael\Bin;C:\Michael\Usr;C:\Michael\Lib;C:\Michael\Bitmaps;C:\Michael\Help

New:

.;C:\Michael\Bin;C:\Michael\Usr;C:\Michael\Lib;C:\Michael\Bitmaps;C:\Michael\Help

NOTE: Make sure you didn't fat-finger the keyboard and remove the .; at the beginning - current directory must always be the first part of dfpath!
6. Start up the server and make sure everything is running correctly

7. Run the registration program and add the 10-user windows client to the stack (you should end up with a total user count of 11)

The Server installation does include the workstation setup program so you can still use it to get all the settings correct on the workstations (don't know if you use it or not).

It sounds cumbersome, but only because I outlined it in great detail. I could have just said "Once you have the server installed, move the license files to Bin and make sure that dfpath and the registration config file point to Bin instead of the old License Files location."

Onward!