Hello,

I am trying to create some new tables from within DataFlex 2017 Studio 19.0, but this is not working as expected. I am using a SQL database (13.0.4224) with the mertech database driver v15. I create the columns, seet the type and size of the column, set the df_field_null propertie to 0 (anoying having to do that for every field) and create index 1 with the identifieng fields. This gives me some problems, as I trie to save the table I receive a error "Datafile/table not open. Tablenumber = -1, Source = API.Get_Attribute". If I try to close the table editor I get a question if I want to save the changes (Yes), followed by a message: "Unable to abort structure changes to 'tablename' Restructure not started".

After that all seems fine, but is not. My table explorer doesn't show the table I tried to create, but if I click on the add table icon in the table explorer the message: "Already creating table 'tablename' pops up. I cannot get back to the table creation tab since it no longer exists and cannot change anything to the table definition. I can only close the studio, that asks me if I want to save my changes.

Why does the studio do this? I keep creating the same tables over and over with sometimes success and sometimes these errors.

Regards,

Leon Raafs