I have been tinkering with the DFConnID.ini and the cConnection class. First of all, nice addition to DF.

I seem to have come up a bit short on understanding this all so just need a bit of help.

First of all, I see where you can specify the the DFConnID be specified in the INT files on the SERVER_NAME line

Code:
SERVER_NAME DFCONNID=SH_Data1H0
Q1: It seems that the DFConnID.ini file must be in the same folder as the INT file, right?

Q2: It seems that DFCONNID= is referencing the "id", right?

Code:
[connection1]
id=SH_Data1H0
driver=MSSQLDRV
connection=SERVER=MRCDEVW8_2014\SQLDEV;DATABASE=SH_Data1H0
trusted_connection=yes
For the project that I am working on, in embedded (ie non-sql) the customer sometimes needs to create a new blank set of data in another folder. So I have this working now pretty good for SQL, with one snag.

It would be way simpler for them if we created a special SQL login for each set of data. This too I have working OK. The trouble comes in the DFCONNID file because I want to use encrypted passwords.
I see how I can encrypt a password, but don't see how I can get through a function the value for the DFPWD which I have come to understand is required if I want the DFConnID.ini file to contain an encryted password

ie
Code:
[connection1]
id=Test1
driver=MSSQLDRV
connection=SERVER=MRCDEVW8_2014\SQLDEV;DATABASE=Test1
UID=test1_user
PWD=x8cGClfHzt2/0WYMX00iJA==
DFPWD=mknv7k3I807llMfff2z4tg==
Q3/Q4: How can I include an encrypted password (DFPWD) in the Connection String (or DFConnID.ini) file ?, or can I use my own encryption method and intercept it when connecting to the SQL Server?

TIA

Mike