I've been attempting to trial batch3 example in Marcia's blog but I am getting the "The stack had the wrong node type error" when I click my button to execute the code.

The query runs fine if I only have the first select statement but not when I add the second and third.

I tested the full code in MySQL and it works perfectly so it seems that there is something in Dataflex that I am doing wrong.

Code:
                        Move "Select CampaignCode, CampaignName, DateFrom, DateTo, Complete from CRMCAMPAIGN; select CampaignCode, ProductCode, Quantity, SellingPrice from CRMPRICING; select CustomerCode, CampaignCode from CRMCUSTOMERS" to sSQLQuery
The sSQLQuery string contains (pasted from showln output window): Select CampaignCode, CampaignName, DateFrom, DateTo, Complete from CRMCAMPAIGN; select CampaignCode, ProductCode, Quantity, SellingPrice from CRMPRICING; select CustomerCode, CampaignCode from CRMCUSTOMERS

General error. 42000 (-1)--[*][ODBC 03.51 Driver]The stack had the wrong node type, expecting TSubQueryExpression, TTable or TQueryPrimary but found TSelectStatement. Connection handle = 259, Statement handle = 260

Error: 12289
Error Source = ODBC_DRV.ESQL.SQLExecDirect

MSG_SQLEXECDIRECT (11173) - oObject (260) - at address 77432
MSG_ONCLICK (4637) - oButton7 (255) - at address 78574
MSG_COMMAND (648) - oButton7 (255) - in native code
[start] - at address 79010

Any ideas would be appreciated.