Roel,
Thank you for raising this issue, it is a problem I have and this discussion has got me thinking. The fundamental difference between Desktop and Mobile is that Desktop can show many more controls at the same time which has a great deal of user appeal.

If a view could contain other views then the problem is solved because you could write in Mobile style but create desktop views which contain a number of the mobile views. Then, as size shrinks you could move to a single view per screen.

I suspect such a change might require a major re-engineering of the Framework but maybe we can find an alternative. What if the collection of controls which comprise each mobile view could be put into another self-contained object of a type which can be included in views? (cWebGroup?) Then you could include several of these collections in a view used when the screen is on a desktop but the mobile views would have only one collection each and, as the screen shrinks, at some time you would change to mobile only. Such an approach would mean creating "skeleton" views for both desktop and mobile but the real code would be the same in both and, of course, you would only need the one WebApp licensed.

Perhaps we could get some discussion going on the feasibility of such an approach.
Ian