We have problem to get our application working with the VDFSIG classes with DataFlex 19.0 and CodeJock 17.3.0. To reproduce it I have compiled the Demo app and there I get slightly different errors. Maybe this has something to do with the Unicode and non-Unicode versions of the ActiveX controls.

The DataFlex 19.0 (and 18.2) uses the Unicode versions. The SigCjLicense_v17.3.0.pkg file points to the non-Unicode version. At the moment I don't know if both OCX's can run side-by-side, but I prefer to use the same CodeJock versions as DAW does.

In the demo program I get an COM error on "Set ComIcons". I don't have a solution for this, yet.

Code:
DataFlex 19.0 CodeJock controls:

Codejock.CommandBars.Unicode.v17.3.0.ocx
Codejock.ReportControl.Unicode.v17.3.0.ocx
Codejock.SkinFramework.Unicode.v17.3.0.ocx
Code:
VDFSIG license file:

Define L_cSigCjKeyCommandBars   for (   "CommandBars Control Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Codejock Software" + L_cSigCjKeyCrLF +   "PRODUCT-ID: Codejock.CommandBars.ActiveX.v17.3"+ L_cSigCjKeyCrLF + "VALIDATE-CODE: QQS-PNF-OJV-VBX")
Define L_cSigCjKeySkinFramework for ("Skin Framework Control Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Codejock Software" + L_cSigCjKeyCrLF + "PRODUCT-ID: Codejock.SkinFramework.ActiveX.v17.3"+ L_cSigCjKeyCrLF + "VALIDATE-CODE: GGE-OLD-QQR-EJS")

etc. etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CodeJock 17.3.0 and DF19.0.png 
Views:	225 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	10670