Hey Harm, thanks for replying.

you were right about onaftersave function, it worked fine.

But the other problem still persists. I set a breakpoint in my update local function, and running in studio it enters and stops at the pointbreak, saves the data normally as it should be and also shows me the message in onaftersave function. Then when I stop running it by studio and try the same process in the browser it works as if was saving, clears the DD screen but nothing is saved and it doesn´t show me the aftersave message.
I took the complex code off from update function to test, and the same happened.