Feature Request: Do NOT uppercase the Symbol Table when compiling

Since the start of DataFlex, the entries in the Symbol table are uppercased.
This is probably as DataFlex has case insensitive labels (psInvoiceName = PSinVOIceNAme), while the lower level C language is case sensitive.

So for all these years, we accepted this as a fact of the DataFlex language.

However I think this could be revisited for the following reasons.
- In the Studio compiler output window, It is unnecessarily difficult to decipher OORIGAMTEXCLTAX to oOrigAmtExclTax.
- In the call stack the messages are all lowercased - much better than uppercased - but still not correct and therefore much harder to read
- Same for the Local and Global variable windows when debugging
This has an effect on productivity and new developer acceptance.

My Suggestion;
It should respect the casing of the First occurrence that the compiler comes across of a symbol. With Intellisense this should be consistent throughout the code, however we cannot be certain.
In the old days you could compile with or without symbol table, if this is still possible in the compiler, could it be possible to append the RealCase symbol table instead of the 'working' symbol table at the end of the compiling, without causing issues?!?
If this is too hard, even a second RealCased Symbol table added to the compile and used for the studio would be great.

I hope this post gets some traction and will be considered for a future release.

Kind regards
Marco