I made the first test after installed plug in using
[df4wp-webapp apppath="//df4wp.dataaccess.com/MyMusic"height=800]

and this work perfectly on my wordpress site. I can see the dataflex application on my wordpress page. That was the first step to see.

but I still not able to do the same with on my web dataflex application.

Should be possible to download the source project of one of your test demo application? so I can try to compile and run on my webserver and if it work I can understand what is wrong

I follow all steps including the changes to web.config and to optionsVerbHandles within IIs. I did all changes suggested here http://df4wp.dataaccess.com/index.ph...dpress-plugin/

I then tried using the standard df order mobile app changing all class wpviews and wpdialogs but with same result
After all changes I tried with [df4wp-webapp apppath="//dataflex.it/WebOrderMobile_18_2"]
but the same the page remain empty.

this is the web.config I changed under apphtml the word press site is located to https://www.dinastycoin.com

<add name="Access-Control-Allow-Origin" value="https://www.dinastycoin.com" />
<add name="Access-Control-Allow-Headers" value="content-type" />
<add name="Access-Control-Allow-Methods" value="GET, POST" />
<add name="Access-Control-Allow-Credentials" value="true" />

Franco Spinella