Hello Guys,

currently i am working with the Dataflex Reports and check all the functions we used in cWinreport2, wether their working in DR too...

Two Problems are currently a bit frustrating:

1. Using of letterheads:
I think i can use page layers for a letterhead. But the problem is, this letterhead has to be out of the pagemargins. So i set all the pagemargins to 0 in the pagelayer. When i want to use this pagelayer in a DataFlex Report, i have to set the margin there to 0 too, else the letterhead isn't shown right. This makes no sense for me.

2. Using of RDS-Tables:
Each customer of us now needs an own DR for his bill, because each customer has another design of his bill. We fill the data for the DR with the RDS-Data. Is there a possibility, to create something like a "main-report", where i can declare the RDS-Tables and than use this mainreport in each of the Dataflex Report, i have to create for one customer? I think this is not the same thing like subreports, right?

At the moment, i cannot see much advantages in using Dataflex Reports instead of using the good-codeable cWinreport2, where i can outsource all mainfunctions in classes and so on. For me, this isn't a step forward, if you have a software for many customers, where each customer has another layouts and another wishes for one type of report (for example: bill, delivery bill).