Thread: OnValidate on cWebColumn works only when changing rows but not when changing focus on same row column on non-dataaware cWebGr

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OnValidate on cWebColumn works only when changing rows on non-dataaware cWebGrid

I have a non-dataaware cWebGrid with a column with a validation. The validation is simple: if the value of the column is between 1001 and 1002 is okay. If I enter a value like 999999 the OnValidate event thru and returns a False, that's okay, but if the focus is lost to another column of the same row the event doesn't back the focus to the column. It works only when changing to another row.

Another weird behavior is the following: if I enter on the first row 9999 and press tab the focus changes to the next column, but the OnValidate returns False. After I back to the column and write back the original value "1001" and with the "mouse" click on the next row the OnValidate returns True and the values of the first row clears all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Error.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	7475  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Takashi Arikuma; 21-Feb-2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Too large title