I have a MS Access Database and I am using the ODBC driver (v5). I created the file as a Dataflex Embedded file and used the VDF Convert to ODBC in the builder to convert it to ODBC.

Most things work perfectly but something is not right...

I have 10 fields in the database that are appended into an eleventh field in the update procedure of the DD. This seems to work except when the previously found record has data in more of these 10 fields than the current record. When this happens, it seems like the additionally populated fields in the previous record did not clear when the current record was found (shows data in them in the debugger but in dbExplorer, these fields are empty).

Thinking at first that somehow the eleventh field was corrupted, I wrote the following code to correct it:
Code:
                For_All BeData by Index.1 do
                    Send Update_Status BeData.Name
                    Send Request_Assign to oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number

Move "" to sTradeSearch
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade0 to sTrade0
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade1 to sTrade1
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade2 to sTrade2
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade3 to sTrade3
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade4 to sTrade4
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade5 to sTrade5
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade6 to sTrade6
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade7 to sTrade7
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade8 to sTrade8
                    Get File_Field_Current_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.Trade9 to sTrade9

If ((trim(sTrade0)) gt "") Move sTrade0 to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade1)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade1) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade2)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade2) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade3)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade3) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade4)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade4) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade5)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade5) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade6)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade6) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade7)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade7) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade8)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade8) to sTradeSearch
                    If ((trim(sTrade9)) gt "") Move (sTradeSearch - "|" - sTrade9) to sTradeSearch

Set File_Field_Changed_Value of oBEData_DD BEData.File_Number Field BEData.TradeSearch to sTradeSearch

Send Request_Save to oBEData_DD
                End_For_All
I thought this should work but it didn't. Here is a snapshot of the results:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Connectivity Kit Bug.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	6038

I even tried this without the data dictionaries and the results were the same!!!

I hope I am doing something wrong but after two hours of assorted tries to correct this, I think it does not work properly!