Thread: Welcome to the Dynamic AI forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Welcome to the Dynamic AI forum

We are five decades into the so-called information age and information quality, availability and alignment to purpose is still a major problem for many enterprises.

I know for a fact that I'm not the only developer out there who thinks that report programming is tedious, time-consuming and not the most appealing of programming work in the queue -- and that's just for typical, traditional reporting! There is a whole class of reporting, under the umbrella term Business Intelligence that is simply beyond the reach of the tools in use by most programmers. A BI example (screen shot attached) could be a dashboard that combines multiple reports and graphic elements into a single interactive page -- and possibly derived from multiple, disparate databases.

Dynamic AI is a tool for generating and delivering a wide array of business intelligence. For myself, and other programmers, it has dramatically redefined the scope, substance and form of information possible to deliver from our applications -- either as embedded business intelligence, HTML formatted emails with active links to underlying data, or delivered in a standalone browser session.

This forum is to open and share this view into the world of business intelligence development within our community and beyond using Dynamic AI. It will serve as the primary source of support for Dynamic AI to our community, a place to exchange ideas, and hopefully over time become a useful knowledge base as are the other Data Access Worldwide forums.

Eddy Kleinjan and I will be Data Access Worldwide's representatives on this forum. Bo Anderson and Mikkel Jensen from Cintac, the company who created Dynamic AI, will also contribute their expertise on both the product and related technology subjects.

Welcome!

Bob Cergol
    Dynamic AI Product Manager / Senior Consultant
    Data Access Worldwide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dashboard_Example.png 
Views:	467 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	5974