Thread: Free on-line Demo Portal provides direct hands-on experience of Dynamic AI

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Free on-line Demo Portal provides direct hands-on experience of Dynamic AI

We've made it possible for you to get a live hands-on experience of business intelligence using Dynamic AI at zero cost and near zero-effort with no downloads involved and nothing to install.

Our public demonstration portal is an installed instance of the product hosted on a server at Data Access Worldwide, and accessible 24 x 7 from anywhere via a web browser. BTW, it all looks very nice on an iPad as well! The examples also show how you can add help and embed videos and links into your reports.

You only need to register here to receive the URL and your personal credentials.

On the portal you can interact with various examples of sales-related business intelligence presented as both individual reports and dashboards. You can even modify the examples and email the reports.

One of the things that amazed me personally about Dynamic AI when I first discovered it was that after a 5-minute installation I actually had a full-blown interactive web site running that was both a design and a delivery platform for reporting. So it makes perfect sense to use the product itself to provide a direct experience to someone who wants to get a sense of what it can do and what it feels like to use it.

I think you'll find it's fun to use Dynamic AI!

-Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DynamicAI_DemoPortal_HomePage.png 
Views:	466 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	5973  
    Last edited by Bob Cergol; 13-Mar-2017 at 01:37 PM.