10 years ago, my wife Linda and I built a large facility that is our home, office and a weekend yoga retreat. 6800 sq ft in total.

Anyway a few years ago we contemplated selling the retreat and moving to the "Kootenays" in the British Columbia interior. As you can imaging, selling our unique place proved to be a formidable challenge (www.sahayoga.com). Earlier this month a buyer made an offer and the entire process from offer to closing was only 6 weeks!

About a year ago we had purchased a lovely parcel of land in British Columbia and now we are moving there to build our retreat-less dream home. The process is quite interesting as I have had to first relocate our server across the country to British Columbia so that I can "turn off" my office at our current site. And since we have yet to build our new home, we have become "renters" - (which with 3 dogs was a whole other ball game). Anyway, we are working it all out on schedule. Our formal press release is here http://www.grasp.tzo.com/vgecomm/Pre...e.asp?RecID=70

At the end of this month we are going to be driving across Canada (for the 3rd time this year) with my office in tow and trying with all of our might to avoid any serious snow storms. Our email will remain the same as will our toll-free number. Of course our address will be changing but I actually don't yet know what it is ...(no worries still 10 days before we move). Stay tuned!

Mike