Quote Originally Posted by Russell McDougall View Post
I am intrigued that people focus on dates in this discussion rthae than priority ranking of to do. Like High Medium Low.

I would have thought Initials like Clive talks about and a priority ranking was more important.

Plus i would have thought the numbers o To do's would never be so large that it is not easily managed through the to do tab.

Just some idle comments.
Hi Russell if you need to put priorities in a ToDo caption then the point is missed. The date "thing" is an indication as when this was made (same for a comment) If you have worked with as much legacy code, (from other developers), you would know what I'm talking about. One finds all sort of comments with 'attention' grabbers i.e. // NB!!!! or // NOTE TO SELF etc. then the developer moves on, and another developer, picks up the code and finds these, unstructured comments and reminders etc. Which begs the question, when were they made? when the code was first developed 5 years ago? or were they made last week before the pink slips were handed out? etc With a date, one could then determine which were more current or not. My take on this matter.....