Thread: Struggling with errors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Struggling with errors

Hello All,

When i first installed VDF Graphics Library 2.1 i had endless problems trying to get rid of the errors so that i could compile.

Due to the ongoing aftershocks the server that our programs were on has died and i'm now trying to make this particular program compile on another server / xp machine.

I have been struggling for over 4 hours so far with no light at the end of the tunnel yet..... and the customer is desperate.

I have ensured that i have both the conversions and the graphics library loaded and that i have all the required package files but still no difference.

Eventually i have it down to about 15 errors but i can't seem to decrease that number.

Please see attached for the current errors. The really strange thing is that if i run the mouse of the words "ToolTip_Support_Mixin" in the line below -
    Import_Class_Protocol ToolTip_Support_Mixin - [in the actual cImageContainer.pkg file] it recognises it as a class yet it is still coming up with the errors. I also have about 14 errors which the program claims that a function is not found in expression SETSCROLLINFO or something like that.

The stupid part is that this worked on the other server so why does it not now -- murphys law - when you need something done urgently it always goes to custard!!.

Please can someone help me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Best Wishes

Kelly