Back again

Here is what I tried for migration of a 14.1-based AJAX application to 15.0, but I'm unsure of the results so take this with a grain of salt. Also remember that this was a very simple, generated by the wizards 14.1 AJAX application:
  1. Opened the 14.1 workspace in the 15.0 Studio and started the migration.
  2. When it asked me about the library, I pointed it to the 15.0 version.
  3. The migration completed "without error".
  4. I used the 15.0 Web Application Administrator to add the migrated web application as a new app (I had to give it a new name for the virtual folder as expected because I didn't want to mess up my 14.1 workspace and application)
  5. I could actually compile and run the AJAX Web Application, but I know that the workspace had not be initialized with all the new AJAX components.
  6. I figured the best way to initialize the workspace with the new library was to remove it and add it back.
  7. Could not use the Studio to remove the library
    • At first I thought it might be the new relative pathing that libraries can use so I manually changed to using a fully qualified path but still no joy.
    • I think there is a bug in this somewhere, but not sure what yet.
    • I manually removed the library from the .sws file and reopened in the Studio.
  8. Added the AJAX library back in and the workspace was properly (re)initialized
    • I told it to make backups of all the AJAX components so I could see how much changed - the answer seems to be no real changes in the CSS section and tons of changes in the AJAX components (almost all have changed).
  9. Compiled and ran the AJAX Web Application
Like I said, this whole thing was a very simplistic test, so tread carefully. I hope this helps.