PDA

View Full Version : MMISL '05 Agenda

Curt Zimmerman
16-Sep-2005, 10:10 AM
First off I'll apologize for not getting this out sooner but some may feel (I think I'll include myself in this group) it's actually 2-3 weeks early. After all, we still have a month. For those that don't know already, we're please to welcome back Stephen Meeley & John Tuohy to MMISL. They will be bringing the latest news from DAW as well as insights & tips on various development issues. The time slots & allotments are not fixed so if you are presenting and need either more or less time, or would prefer a different slot or day, please let me know and we'll make necessary adjustments. Also let me know if I've listed you as presenting on a topic and this is not what you intended. As you can see we have a couple of unfilled time slots (~2 - 3 hrs) that can be filled with whatever we decide. Below are a list of topics that were suggested that I didn't have any volunteers for:
1.. Automated testing in VDF
2.. Scripting for WebApp
3.. Repairing data files
4.. how-to use look-ups (selection lists?)
5.. best way to run a view from within a view using a button
I really don't have any more detailed information about these topics & it looks like some could simply be addressed in a general Q & A. Others may need additional detail, as well as a presenter, before they can be added to the agenda. Any further detail on these or other topics would be appreciated.

NOTE: Please register w/ fees ASAP so that Chuck can get an accurate head count for dinner and also to not force him to dip into personal funds in order to pay deposits, etc. Chuck, many thanks for making the arrangements again this year.

Sincerely,
Curtis T. Zimmerman
Softactics, Inc.
ph# (800) 765-1755
email: c.zimmerman@softactics.com