PDA

View Full Version : Launch Event

DaveR
17-Mar-2021, 10:30 AM
Pretty Slick...
except I came into work to avoid the noise from the contractors at home, but didn't block incoming calls or close the office door, so I'm going to have to watch it all again...
Blown away by the new Styler! and DR8 for the web.

LOL at the fishtank...

The 'SpacialChat' thing was fun too, but seeing Dennis brandishing a beer reminded me I haven't had lunch yet!

chuckatkinson
17-Mar-2021, 02:29 PM
Loved the SpatialChat. Great launch event ! I learned quite a few things today and lots to think about moving forward.

Marco
17-Mar-2021, 06:19 PM
Agreed

Was fun and educational, the way conferences should be!

Well done, everyone involved!

Cheers
Marco

Samuel Pizarro
17-Mar-2021, 07:57 PM
Indeed a great event!! I liked it very much!

This should be done more often!

congratulations DAW crew

Mike Peat
18-Mar-2021, 08:55 AM
+1

wila
18-Mar-2021, 08:58 AM
It was a cool event.

The 'SpacialChat' thing was fun too, but seeing Dennis brandishing a beer reminded me I haven't had lunch yet!

LOL, it was the spacial chat as well that reminded me that I had skipped lunch (forgot about it as we had election day down here and I immediately went to the launch event after I got back from voting)
--
Wil

Mike Cooper
18-Mar-2021, 07:10 PM
Really enjoyed it as well.

Very well presented and I learned a lot. Kept getting interrupted to answer phone calls and emails, so I too will watch it again.

The Styler was pretty cool!. I couldn't help but notice that it was St. Patrick's Day and Dennis was pretty insistant on using the colour green.... I think there was a subliminal message there that ends in the word "beer"

Thanks DAW! Looking forward to moving my products one by one onto that platform.

Mike

Richard Hogg
18-Mar-2021, 07:19 PM
Is the presentation going to be available to view again?

Thanks
Richard

Marco
18-Mar-2021, 10:00 PM
It was on YouTube live, so assume it stays on YouTube until daw deletes it (which I expect is not for a while).

https://youtu.be/_lHrK6n2hzs

Richard Hogg
18-Mar-2021, 11:01 PM
No worries thanks for the link Marco

DaveR
19-Mar-2021, 01:54 PM
Loved the SpatialChat. Great launch event ! I learned quite a few things today and lots to think about moving forward.

I moved myself to a bar, and couldn't move out again! (Story of my life...)