PDA

View Full Version : How to change the font size of a HC title

Pepe
28-Oct-2020, 05:07 AM
Hi,

How can I change the font size of a High Chart title?

TIA

Salu2

pepe

Bob Cergol
29-Oct-2020, 03:02 PM
Sorry Pepe, you can't. Those tiles are built into DAI's "runtime"

Regarding all these specialized formatting things you ask to do from time to time -- if there's no user-interface object in the design tabs, which are easy to scan, then the only way you can do these things, if even possible, is via javascript injected into the report at runtime via the rules tab, and/or custom CSS. I've done trivial things with both of these. I've seen others write length javascript to customize how the HighCharts render. The High Charts site publishes their .js library and examples of how to use it, but you can't even use that on the dashboard tiles since they are not high charts objects.

I don't use Dynamic AI for pixel-perfect or heavily formatted output. I use it for the information value it provides. A tool like DF Reports is better suited for highly specialized formatting.

Bob

Pepe
5-Nov-2020, 01:55 PM
I will try using some javascript and let you know de outcome (it's not for a tile).

"I don't use Dynamic AI for pixel-perfect or heavily formatted output. I use it for the information value it provides. A tool like DF Reports is better suited for highly specialized formatting."

We don't either. But some of our Dynamic users do and they ask these questions ...