PDA

View Full Version : No workspace after install

Wim Schimmel
6-Feb-2019, 03:49 PM
Dfsecurity-v1.0.0.exe only install 3 libraries there is no workspace

Vincent Oorsprong
7-Feb-2019, 02:52 AM
Wim,

Did you expect an example workspace or do you say the installer does not install the 3 library workspaces?

Wim Schimmel
7-Feb-2019, 04:03 AM
Wim,

Did you expect an example workspace or do you say the installer does not install the 3 library workspaces?

I Expect an example workspace, like in the e-learning course

Wim Schimmel
7-Feb-2019, 04:43 AM
Wim,

Sorry I found the other link

Peter van Mil
9-Feb-2019, 07:08 AM
Hi Vincent,

In the video of Security Basics the file Security-Matters-vtest-DFLC.exe is installed. On the website of Data Access Europe you will find dfsecurity-v1.0.0. They are different. See screenshots. The demonstrated DbUpdate script doesn't exist.

The video is very useful, but it is confusing when you have a different setup than demonstrated.

Harm Wibier
21-Feb-2019, 03:49 AM
The workspace used in the video is the training workspace that is downloadable from the learning center. If you open the training course (https://learning.dataaccess.com/courses/security-the-basics/) there is 'Download workspace' button. The 'regular' security library does not have this training workspace.

Peter van Mil
21-Feb-2019, 04:13 AM
Hi Harm,

Thanks. Now I have found it. Somehow I directly went to the download section of www.dataaccess.eu and there I only found the Library. Maybe a link on that page will help to avoid confusion.