PDA

View Full Version : Document Management System

Roel Westhoff [W4]
6-Nov-2018, 10:07 AM
Hi All,

I'm looking for a (mobile) webapp document management.

The application will be integrated with a Wordpress site.

Is there anyone that has created a document management and is willing share / sell the source code.
Because the requirement from the client are very specific the code will only be used as template to speedup the development process.

Roel

Roel Westhoff [W4]
29-Nov-2018, 11:59 AM
Hi All,

Just wondering why there is no reaction to the request. A few hundred developers has seen it.

And i can't image that the subject has never been tackled before. I did. Lots of times (DOS, Client-server).
Not in web though.

Or is it that most developers have integrated is in their own applications and never realized that they create a document management system.

Roel

Marco
29-Nov-2018, 04:00 PM
Hi Roel

I’m one of the ones that created one, heavily integrated in DF windows and with a custom outlook plugin, but have no code to share.

So it had no value to you to respond to your first post.

chuckatkinson
29-Nov-2018, 06:52 PM
I worked on a web version with PDF's. Can't share code it was for a customer.

starzen
30-Nov-2018, 05:16 AM
problem is that most of these if not specifically built to be a standalone document management system are often heavily integrated into the system they are built for. We have built a number of these for specific applications ranging from court software to medical software but all of them are tightly integrated into an application which of course creates a number of issues for sharing.