PDA

View Full Version : OT: 60 second promo for a NEDC customer

Peter A Donovan
17-Dec-2005, 02:36 AM
Hello!

If you have followed the newsgroup in VDF you may have noticed that I announced that I am now also in the business of composing entertaining instructional videos to teach users how to use the software which doubles as a promotional piece to obtain new customers. The CD I handed out at the last NEDC meeting contains one customer's fully complete production which I would be happy to provide a link to if you'd like to see it: the customer is very excited. (reply via email please).

The production entails narration, music, and images plus actual video demo of operating the software.

I am attempting to help DAI sell their new windows VDF product and gain a customer for this service.

*SOUND REQUIRED

Here's a 60 second promo I just did which is a lead-in to the actual features of the VDF application (not done)

http://www.sonatasoftware.us/dmfr-win.wmv

This can be placed on their web site and also placed in a VDF panel inside the application under the help menu by using the activex/com component of windows media player. It can also be distributed on CD. This would go inside |help|about in the VDF application.

Hope you enjoy,

Regards,

Peter Donovan

Sonata Software

The Northeast DataFlex Consortium
www.NEDataFlex.Com

www.SonataSoftware.US