PDA

View Full Version : Swipe Cards

flado
14-Mar-2017, 10:42 AM
Hi
The swipe feature for the webcards is a really nice feature! I just tried it out, and it works perfectly on my iPhone, but on my Android LG phone, using Google Chrome (as home screen app) it is a little tricky to swipe to the next card...

Inside the webcards, I have amChart-objects (which are basically just htmlboxes). In these cases, I have to really swipe from the edge (probably outside of the htmlbox) to get it to swipe to the next card. On my iPhone, I can swipe anywhere on the these cards to change to the next one.

Just wanted to let DAW know what I found

thanks

Harm Wibier
15-Mar-2017, 04:47 AM
I am happy to hear that you like the swipable cards. It is a bit different as the swipe buttons which are fully controlled by the WebList itself where swipable cards can contain anything. So there will be more differences in the behaviour depending on what is on the card and differences between the browsers.

The example of having an html box in there is of course showing that there can virtually be anything in there that can disturb the touch behaviour. I did found that setting pbScroll to false on the HTML box did improve its behaviour. Not sure if that also changed things on Android.

flado
17-Mar-2017, 06:42 AM
Hi Harm
thanks for your reply. pbScroll did not change anything on the Android Chrome. It works, but is a bit hard to work with.

raveens
28-Mar-2017, 09:53 PM
Hi Harm,

Been testing the SwipeCards - I'm loving it!

Just an observation, is there a reason why the "Show Bullets" uses a CSSClass rather than a property like pbShowBullets=True|False ?

Set psCSSClass to "WithBullets"

Or maybe even something like peShowBullets=None|Bottom|Top|TopRight|etc.

Great work!!!