PDA

View Full Version : HELP needed DF32

Joe Coley
28-Mar-2016, 07:37 PM
A company I know is desperately in need of help with DF32 application. (Mostly DF2.3 code running on 3.2). This is not an opportunity for conversion to VDF, but rather an opportunity to consult and get this company out of a bind. Company is located in New England. If you are interested, have some time immediately available, and have an extensive background with DF going back to the good ole 2.3 days this could be a good opportunity for you. Please respond to this post and I will pass on your interest to the company and let them contact you to discuss.

FrankValcarcel
28-Mar-2016, 08:58 PM
This is not something we want to do but if NO ONE else responds send them to us.

Jack Baugh
29-Mar-2016, 07:40 AM
Hello, Joe!

Data Access Worldwide's Professional Services Group has senior consultants who still work with legacy character-mode DataFlex (version 2.x - 3.x) systems.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any support needs.

Jack Baugh, VP of Professional Services
Data Access Worldwide
305-234-7109-direct
jack.baugh@dataaccess.com

starzen
2-Apr-2016, 07:07 AM
Joe

our company, StarZen Technologies can provide consulting services for all versions of DataFlex.

Contact Information

email: info@starzen.com
Phone: 561-329-2598
web: www.starzen.com

Larry R Pint
18-Apr-2016, 08:59 PM
Hi, Joe.

I have time available to help them if they are still looking for someone. I'm a REALLY old DataFlexer (back to 1984) that still does a lot of DF 3.2 work (especially on Linux).

Larry Pint

ronildomelo
13-Nov-2017, 08:28 PM
A company I know is desperately in need of help with DF32 application. (Mostly DF2.3 code running on 3.2). This is not an opportunity for conversion to VDF, but rather an opportunity to consult and get this company out of a bind. Company is located in New England. If you are interested, have some time immediately available, and have an extensive background with DF going back to the good ole 2.3 days this could be a good opportunity for you. Please respond to this post and I will pass on your interest to the company and let them contact you to discuss.

Hi Mr. Joe Coley

My name is Ronildo, Brazilian, living in Florida - USA, I worked 15+ years as System Analist in a cleaning industry (www.raymundodafonte.com.br (http://www.raymundodafonte.com.br/)), more than 300 items produced (personal hygiene, home care, etc) and transported by more than 100 own trucks. In the 90's we were the second company to use EDI (the first: Coca-Cola) with ours customers (supermarkets) our servers always IBM (running UNIX / AIX - the last one IBM P550) and the terminals like thin clients, desktops PC, laptops - running Anitta emulator (http://www.april.se/portuguese/anitatech.asp) for Windows Machines. I was responsible for billing, purchasing, financial and transportation systems, but when necessary I also help in others modules.

PS:
I worked with Dataflex Versions (2.3B / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 / Visual Dataflex 14).

Thanks for your attention,

Best Regards
Ronildo S. Melo
ronildo.s.melo@gmail.com
1 561 562-3786

seanyboy
14-Nov-2017, 06:07 AM
Editing as didn't realise this was from 2016.